Review the questions below and allow the feedback from evaluating your career/business this past year to help you create your goals for the new year.
- What was most successful for me in 2023?
- Where did the bulk of my success come from? (include product / service)
- What work/contracts/clients did I personally enjoy the most and allowed me to use my skills and talents the most?
- What was my best business decision last year?
- What goals did I not reach? Why?
Money – Consider what your financial needs are for the new year. Spend some time thinking about what you need and want and then begin to work on your finances.
- What are some ways to increase cash flow?
- What are some ways to cut costs?
- How can I more accurately measure my profitability?
- What systems do I need to put in place to better track my financial stats?
- What do my clients really want? How can I provide it?
- What are my competitors (industry) doing that I must react to?
- How can I improve my marketing, sales and service?
- It’s not what you know, it’s who knows what you know. Who do you need to let know what you do this year and how you can help them (or invite them to help you…people love to help)?
- How can you attract more of your ideal clients / business? (you may first need to work with your coach on identifying who your ideal clients are or what your ideal work is…)
Organizing my Time:
- What 5 things have I have been procrastinating about?
- What are 3 areas in my work that I need to recommit to?
- For what problems must I find solutions?
- What are my time wasters?
- What do I no longer want to do? Think about tasks that don’t nourish your passion or are not the best use of your expertise.
- What key choices or decisions must I make now?
Support Team: Successful professionals invite people to help them. They know they can’t do it alone.
Who is on your support team? What does each person/service do for you?
~ My Coaches and Cheerleaders ~
My Three Main Goals for 2024 are:
My most important financial goal for my business/career this year is:
What I want to be able to say at the end of 2024 about my business/career:
I Coach Professionals to Set Goals and Reach Them. My clients make more money and grow their careers.
Let’s work together in 2024 in one-to-one sessions to keep you on track!